Monday, March 25, 2013

 Wrap parties are easy and fun! Find at least 4 friends and and an hour of free time and you will get to wrap for FREE! We aren't a party-planning company but we do love to party! :) Set yours up today with Elissa- Skinnywrapthat.com



Natasha's amazing testimony!
"A year ago, my husband and I got married. We were both at the heaviest (let's just say it, fattest) that we have ever been! It was looking at our wedding pictures that I made the decision that something had to give!
Between diet pills, weight loss shakes, low cal, low carb, and everything else, nothing worked so I had given up. And to be completely honest, when I h...
eard of the "skinny wrap" from ...It Works, I was the biggest skeptic. After everything I tried, there was NO way that some little piece of fabric with lotion on it was going to do anything. But I figured "Hey, it's only $59. Why not?"... Little did I know that by spending $59, that it was going to be the catalyst to changing EVERYTHING about our lives! We're losing weight, feeling healthier, and now we're getting paid for it!"

Natasha became a distributor.... What will your story be?

Order your SKINNY PACK today $109....

Loyal Customer Pricing order here: (40-50% off) skinnywrapthat.com

No comments:

Post a Comment